Rosemary is one of my favorite spices AND essential oils. The rosemary plant grows and harvests easily. It’s tasty in the 3 p’s: Pasta, Pizza and Popcorn. Plus Rosemary essential oil is one of the most helpful essential oils for our body and mind.
Recently I found an amazing recipe for Rosemary Sea Salt. Think about making up a batch as a Holiday gift for the cook in your life.
Makings: 3 Sprigs of Rosemary, 1/2 Cup Coarse Sea Salt, 2 Drops Young Living Rosemary Essential Oil. Plus your blender and an air tight spice jar
How to: Wash sprigs of Rosemary with Thieves Fruit and Veggie Soak. Allow to dry, Remove the rosemary leaves off the stems. Now place into your blender and blend until rosemary is coarse. Add Sea Salt and 2 drops Rosemary essential oil to the blender. Blend for few seconds until the consistency of a fine salt.
Top popcorn with this yummy salt. Add a bit to your pasta or pizza dough.
But wait, I told you I use Rosemary on my hair. What’s that all about? Well, I don’t use the Rosemary plant on my hair, but I do use Rosemary Essential oil on my hair. Rosemary essential oil is steam distilled from the (Rosmarinus officinalis) plant. It is actually a part of the mint family.
Rosemary essential oil can stimulate hair growth, help boost memory retention, support the respiratory system, and has skin care applications. Another perk about Rosemary essential oil, is that it very reasonable @ only $16.75 for a 15 ml bottle!
So how can you use Rosemary essential oil on a daily basis?
- Stimulate hair growth. YEP this is why I use Rosemary essential oil on my hair. I place two drops directly on my hair while in the shower. I know it stimulates hair growth, but it also awakens my mind and respiratory system at the same time. You can also add a drop or two to your favorite hair conditioner.
- Enhance your Exercise Routine. Mix 1 drop Rosemary and Eucalyptus essential oils to a small amount of coconut oil. Apply to the center of your chest. You’ll notice how your breathing is easier and deeper as you exercise or practice yoga.
- Battle tension headache. Apply 1 drop of Rosemary essential oil to the area of tightness.
- Spritz away smelly odors and sticky counters. Make a Rosemary-infused DIY cleaner. Combine 1 capful Thieves® Household Cleaner, 2 drops Rosemary, 2 drops Lemon essential oils and 2 cups water in a glass spray bottle.
- Boost concentration and memory. Diffuse 2 Drops Rosemary, Peppermint and Citrus Fresh essential oils.
(Rosemary is one of the ingredients in Young Living’s Clarity Essential oil Blend)
Now that you’ve learned the amazing benefits of Rosemary essential oil get started with it today. If you’re not already a member – join our tribe
Thank you for meeting me here. 🌺 Deb
P.S. (The information above is based on using Young Living therapeutic grade essential oils)
This blog does not provide medical advice It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the GroundedLiving.blog. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.