Treasures, are what these 3 essential oils are for your family’s digestive health.
Do you have those foods you enjoy but when they hit your digestive system you wonder why you ate them? Black beans, cilantro, broccoli, and cauliflower are my personal digestive challenges. Now I can eat those foods that are good for me!
– DiGize essential oil blend is a robust blend of Fennel, Ginger, Juniper, Lemongrass, Patchouli, Peppermint and Tarragon Vitality essential oils. Every single oil has properties that support digestive comfort. Combined into our Young Living DiGize blend you have a powerful way to support your digestive system.
How to use: Topically: Mix 1 drop DiGize with a quarter size of carrier oil, then rub on the area that is misbehaving. Internally: Capsules
Remember when you would tell mom that your tummy felt a bit upset? She would hand you a wrapped peppermint candy or give you that peppermint tea.
–Peppermint essential oil supports your digestive system. My personal experience, when I have that gripey stomach, I place 1 drop of Peppermint Vitality essential oil on my tongue and within 10-15 minutes I’m back to normal:)
-Several of the active constituents in Oregano essential oil makes this therapeutic grade essential oil a powerhouse! It may help aid digestion by relaxing the muscles in the GI tract. It may also help balance out the good to bad bacteria ratio in the gut.
In addition to helping digestive challenges, several studies, including this one in 2011 evaluated the positive antibacterial effect of therapeutic grade oregano essential oil on 5 different strains of bacteria.
Our favorite web doctor, WebMD loves the benefits of oregano essential oil.
How to use: Diffuse = 1-2 drops in a diffuser for a SHORT 10 minute period of time 3 times daily. Internally: Capsules
A simple way to fill capsules:
- Gel Capsules, size 0, are inexpensive,1000 capsules @ $8.00.
- Keep a 2 oz dropper bottle of olive oil handy.
- Layout a small towel.
- Place olive oil dropper bottle and the essential oil of your choice on the towel
- Open the capsule, drop 1 drop-in, add the olive oil, then close the capsule.
- I’d suggest you make up a few at a time and place them into labeled containers. I
- Store these in your fridge.
Continue to enjoy a life of good wellness practices. – Deb
p.s. Wish to purchase these Therapeutic Grade Essential oils? Please go to my personal Young Living page to shop or follow the links and enter my Young Living account # of 3524510. – THANKS for your support!
This blog does not provide medical advice It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the GroundedLiving.blog. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
What questions can I answer for you on essential oils or Young Living products? Email me