Christmas is right around the corner. You may have a family member or friend that is a fitness or health enthusiast and haven’t the foggiest idea of what to give them.
These 12 gift ideas are practical for the recipient and will fit within the smallest Holiday Budget. P.S. I have a couple of these on my Christmas list:)
1. Reusable Metal Straws: $4.99 Set of 4 stainless steel metal straws with cleaning brush and eco-friendly carrying bag. Made of food-grade stainless steel and BPA free.
2. Reusable Produce and Grocery Bags: $24.99 Machine washable, reusable grocery & produce shopping bags for veggies and bulk food. Made from eco-friendly 100% plastic-free material. Includes: (1) Cotton Net Reusable Grocery Bag (3) Mesh Produce Bags for Vegetables & Fruits (3) Bulk Bin Food Bags for Coffee, Nuts, Grains, Rice, etc
3. Essential Oils Kit: (Includes wholesale membership and diffuser) $165. ($400 value) Essential oils are all the rage, but they’re more than that – they help the body heal itself emotionally, physically and spiritually. This kit includes 12 premium 100% therapeutic grade oils, a diffuser, starter guides, and a wholesale membership, saving the recipient 24% off future purchases.
4. Lintelek Step Tracker: $27.00 – $32.00 Waterproof with All day step tracking, Heart Rate, and Sleep Monitor, Never miss Call and Message feature, Multi-sports feature, plus long-lasting battery.
5. Kombucha Kit: $39.95 plus $6.95 shipping. This kit includes everything the Kombucha enthusiast needs to brew their own Kombucha.
6. Pure copper 34 oz water bottle: $29.99 Drinking from pure copper water bottles aides weight loss, slows aging, improves immunity.
- In Ayurvedic, drinking water from copper bottle balances all the three Doshas – Vata, Pitta, Kapha.
- Drink more water, ditch the soda and other sugary drinks. Stay healthy and positive
7. Pretty ’n Practical Pilates/Yoga/Barre Socks: $14.99 for the set of 3. The criss-cross design makes these pretty and the wonderful gel grips on the bottom make them very practical. I have 3 pairs in my fitness wardrobe and can be caught wearing them around the house as house shoes as well.
8. 6 pc Yoga Set Rated 4.5 stars on Amazon – this gift is for the beginner or intermediate Yoga enthusiast. I personally love the padded mat with a nice strap. At the writing of this blog, this item was priced under $36. (as savings of $10 off regular price)
9. Gaiam Total Balance Ball: $19.99 @ Target. I personally invested in a balance ball this fall. I use it in place of a desk chair, to keep my body working while I’m at my desk. Perfect for setups in front of the TV or for use as a full at-home workout.
10. Hair Schunchi kit: $7.99 ON SALE at the writing of this blog. I personally don’t have long hair, but if I was trying to keep hair out of my eyes, this is what I would use. Stylish and simple to use.
11. Cooling Micro-fiber towel: $18.95 (regularly $42.99) What a deal! Simply soak it, wring it, snap it and wrap it, and re-wet to reactivate it. Perfect for athletes, runners, sports fans into workout, gym and fitness. Its super absorption ability you can also use it as a yoga towel, fitness towel, sports towel, gym towel or golf towel.
12. A spa day. Give them a gift certificate for a massage, facial or their choice. Here’s a link to my favorite spa. You’ll find friendly and well-trained people along with the enjoyment of a friendly atmosphere. My massage therapist’s name is Dawn, she is amazing.
Enjoy the gift of giving to others, as that is what Christ did for us:)